Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Eye Formula with Lutein
This is a daily supplement that supports eye and vision health. Herbal ingredients and other key nutrients combine in these easy-swallow capsules that help slow the progression of macular degeneration. Eyes require special nutrients the function at their best!
- helps prevent cataracts
- helps prevent age-related macular degeneration
- supports overall eye and vision health
Did you know?
A life time exposure to solar light causes degeneration of the eye's macula tissue.
- SuperVision Herbal Formula contains 2 mg of lutein per capsule. Lutein (sometimes called "the eye vitamin) is a carotenoid, which is a plant pigment that functions as an antioxidant. Lutein helps protect eyes against free radical damage, cataracts, UV light damage, and macular degeneration.
- Bilberry extract contains bioflavonoid constituents that are associated with improved blood circulation to the retina (enhances lutein delivery to the macula), strengthening of the fine capillaries of the retina, and potent antioxidant protection of the retina.
- SuperVision Herbal Formula contains 100 mg of eyebright, a plant that has long been used in various medicines. Research suggests that eyebright may act as an anti-inflammatory for blood vessels, eyelids and the inside of the eyelids, and overall eye inflammation.
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula contains the following ingredients:
- eyebright extract 4:1 (Euphrasia officinalis) (aerial extract) 100 mg
- bilberry extract 5:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit extract) 50 mg
- lutein (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 2 mg
- fruit blend (Vaccinium macrocarpon, Vaccinium corymbosum, Prunus avium) (fruit) 15 mg
- carrot 5:1 (Daucus carota) (root powder) 25 mg
- rutin (Sophora japonica) (flower bud) 25 mg
- quercetin (Sophora japonica) (flower bud) 25 mg
- rice starch
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- modified food starch
- Do not use if you are allergic to carrots.
- Read label carefully and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Store away from children, heat, and humidity.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.